Develop endurance in basketball
Chapter 1. Literature review 5
1.1 brief description of the game “basketball”. Physiological characteristics of basketball players 5
1.2 the Essence of physical preparation of sportsmen of 8
2.1 Goals, objectives and methods of research. 41
2.2 Organization of the study. 42
2.3 Pedagogical experiment 43
Chapter 3. Experimental study of development of endurance in basketball 45
List of references 51
Relevance. In modern life, more and more use of physical exercises are not aimed at achieving high results, and to improve their health impact on the broader population. To solve such global problems are the most effective means, first of all, sports games. (Matveev L. P., 1991)
Modern basketball is in a stage of rapid creativity aimed at the activation of action, both in attack and in defense.
Basketball is one of the means of physical development and education of youth (Y. M. Portnov 1997) In accordance with a comprehensive program of physical education (Matveev L. P. 1995) basketball is one of the means of physical education. The technique of the game of basketball is diverse. Like any sports game, Basketball requires endurance athletes. Therefore, our work is relevant.
Hypothesis. In our work we proceeded from the assumption that the study of the level of endurance training on the lessons taught in youth and correction of the trial process based on the identification and subsequent correction of errors, increase the efficiency of the method of improving endurance in basketball and will allow you to make adjustments in the lesson plans.
The object of study.
The object of the study was the learning process of pupils at lessons of physical culture in basketball.
The subject of the research.
This paper studied the effectiveness of training and stamina levels basketball players 14-16 years in the classroom in the school.
THE LIST OF REFERENCES
1. Adamovich E. A. Upbringing jumping ability and speed endurance basketball players: HOWTO. – Sverdlovsk, 1984. – 26 p.
2. Alabin, V. G., Simulators and special exercises. – M.:Physical culture and sport. – 210 p.
3. Barkov, V. A. Optimization training sessions with children 11-14 years through the use of technical means of education. – M. 1979. – P. 75-96.
a. Basketball: Textbook for universities of physical culture//.ed. Y. M. Portnova. – Moscow, Physical culture and Sport, 1997. – 480 S.
4. Bondar A. I. Spatial and temporal structure of single combats in basketball. – Minsk: Flame, 1989. – P. 53
5. Vaytsehovskoy S. M. “Book coach”. M. “Physical culture and sport”, 1971.
6. Volkov N. P. Weightlifting exercise equipment. Complex for learning motor actions. – The theory and practice of physical culture. – 1987. – No. 6. – Pp. 48-56.
7. Glazyrina L. D. On the way to physical perfection. -Minsk: Flame, 1987. – S. 121-126.
8. Grasis A. Methods of training of basketball players. – Moscow, Physical culture and sport, 1982. – S. 16-93.
9. Gorbachev N. And. Speed quality basketball players. Biomedical health issues in sport: a Thematic collection of scientific articles. – Alma-ATA, 1980. – S. 50-56.
10. Gorodnichenko E. A. Static strength exercises in training young basketball players. – Smolensk, 1988. Pp. 105-115.
11. Gurevich N. And. 1500 simulation exercises for circuit training. – Minsk: High school, 1980. – 196 p.
12. Gurevich N. And. Circuit training in the development of physical qualities. – Minsk: High school, 1985. – 256 with silt.
13. Davtyan E. L. The relationship of the special endurance with the indicators of the functional status of the visual sensory system in basketball. -M. 1981. – P. 15-19.
14. Evstafiev B. F. About the essence of a comprehensive physical development of the individual.- Theory and practice of physical culture – 1984. – No. 2. – P. 46.
15. Zakharov, E. N. Encyclopedia of physical training: Methodological foundations of physical qualities. – M. 1994. – 368 p.
16. Cousy B. F. Power Analysis and concepts in modern basketball. – Moscow, Physical culture and sport, 1975.-120C.
17. The M. V. Kricfalusi For young basketball players: (the complex of exercises for development of speed of movements). – Physical culture in school. – 1980. – No. 6. – P. 41-42.
18. Lysenko V. V. Mikhailin T. M. Dolgov V. A. V. Zhilenko A. Workshop on sports Metrology/ tutorial – Krasnodar: KGAFK, 1997.-179s.
19. Matveev L. P. Novikov, A. D. Theory and methods of physical education. – Moscow, Physical culture and sport, 1976.
20. Matveev L. P. Theory and methods of physical culture. – Moscow, Physical culture and sport, 1991.-S.
21. Ozolin N. G. Athletes about sports training. Moscow, Physical culture and sport, 1968.
22. Platonov V. N. The training of qualified athletes M.: Physical culture and sport,1986.-286 S.
23. The program of physical education on the basis of one of the types of sport/ Physical culture in school. – 1985 – No. 5 – Pp. 18-23.
24. Theory and methodology of physical education, textbook for PED. in-tov. Ed. by L. P. Matveev, A. D. Novikov. Moscow, Physical culture and sports, 1986.
25. Human physiology. Textbook for institutes of physical punishment. Under the General editorship of Dr. med. Sciences N. In. Zimkina. Moscow, Physical culture and sport, 1970.
26. Physical education. Textbook for institutes of physical punishment. AP ed.To. Korobeinikova, A. A. Mikheev. M. Higher school, 1984.
27. Physical culture. Textbook for institutes of physical punishment. Under the editorship of V. A. Golovina, V. A. Maslyakov. M.: Higher school, 1983.
28. Sherstyuk, A. A., and others. Basketball: essential techniques, methods of teaching in the groups of initial preparation: textbook, Omsk, 1991.-60C.
29. Yakhontov R. E. Genkin B. A. Basketball. – Moscow, Physical culture and sport, 1978.-45s.
Ask a question about the work